Sunday, November 13, 2005

May Our Lives Testify of His Love!

Ladies,
I just want you to know how blessed I am to be a part of such a special group of ladies. As I sit here with a heart filled with thankfulness, I rejoice in the stories I have heard from you over the past weeks and I thank you for sharing them. Today once again we had such sweet testimonies.... God is truly doing a new thing! After Bethani shared today, she asked me had I heard Testify to Love by Wynona Judd. I hadn't....she e-mailed it to me and I just loved it....I want all of you to hear it. It is beautiful....click on the link below...

http://www.angelfire.com/bc3/gabriel/TBAA.html

Then I will share a snipet from today's lesson...
Idea from K-Love Devotional for Nov. 11
Solomon says, “Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.(Pro 19:21NIV)
1. Ideas go away but God‘s direction stays.
2. God’s direction is usually impossible to follow without Him.
3. God’s direction usually brings discomfort.
God is doing a new thing in Blended Blessings and in our hearts. He is doing a new thing at Henderson. It is exciting to see His Spirit moving. Let's keep seeking Him. I love you,
Pam

No comments: